- Product type:
- Quick Lime
- Coarse Powder
- Bulk Tanker
IMMEDIATELY DRIES AND STRENGTHENS SOILS
Clayfix immediately dries and strengthens soil, increasing the soils compressive strength by as much as 40 times, providing a stable construction platform. A 1% to 4% mix of lime will dry and stabilise suitable soils.
- Immediately dries out soil, reducing weather-related construction delays.
- Reacts with soil silicates and aluminates to increase mechanical strength of soil required for stable construction.
- Transforms clay soils into more workable, compactable material making it easier to handle.
- Creates strong but flexible permanent structural layers in pavement systems and other foundations.
- Highly sustainable solution as uses the existing soil rather than replacing with virgin aggregates thereby reducing energy costs.
- Keeps building strength over time. Soil treated with Clayfix remains stable, durable and flexible for years.
Download Clayfix Brochure
How it Works
PHYSICALLY AND CHEMICALLY ALTERS SOIL
Brendan Reilly, our construction advisor, can advise on your specific needs or provide a quotation. Simply call Brendan on +353 87 7870097 or +353 59 9131811. Alternatively enter your query below and Brendan will be in touch soon.