- Product type:
- Quick Lime
- Coarse Powder
- Bulk Tanker
IMMEDIATELY DRIES SOIL
Wet or unstable soil can cause construction delays, affect the stability of roads and structures and increase construction costs. Clayfix, a powerful lime-based product, immediately dries and strengthens soil.
Immediately dries out soil
for faster, better, lower cost
strength of soil required for
Reduced use of trucks and
virgin aggregates. In situ
IMMEDIATELY DRIES AND STRENGTHENS SOILS
Clayfix immediately dries and strengthens soil, increasing the soils compressive strength by as much as 40 times, providing a stable construction platform. A 1% to 4% mix of lime will dry and stabilise suitable soils.
- Immediately dries out soil, reducing weather-related construction delays.
- Reacts with soil silicates and aluminates to increase mechanical strength of soil required for stable construction.
- Transforms clay soils into more workable, compactable material making it easier to handle.
- Creates strong but flexible permanent structural layers in pavement systems and other foundations.
- Highly sustainable solution as uses the existing soil rather than replacing with virgin aggregates thereby reducing energy costs.
- Keeps building strength over time. Soil treated with Clayfix remains stable, durable and flexible for years.
Download Clayfix Brochure
How it Works
PHYSICALLY AND CHEMICALLY ALTERS SOIL
Clayfix is a quicklime product which chemically reacts with water in soil to release heat (1140 kj/kg) which immediately dries all types of soils. When mixed with water, Clayfix also breaks down clay particles to release silica and alumina in the soil, which starts the process of stabilising the soil layers.
Clayfix starts working immediately, builds strength over time and keeps soil stable, durable, strong and flexible for years.
buy direct from Clogrennane Lime
Tell us about your requirements and we'll advise on the best solution for your needs.
Brendan Reilly, our construction advisor, can advise on your specific needs or provide a quotation. Simply call Brendan on +353 87 7870097 or +353 59 9131811. Alternatively enter your query below and Brendan will be in touch soon.