- Product type:
- Hydrated Lime
- 25kg bags or 1ton Sacks
- Local Co-op & Builders Merchant
A MULTIPURPOSE DISINFECTANT
See the Difference
How to use
Easy to spread. 170G per cubicle per application
APPLYING THE PRODUCT
- Spread by hand or mechanical applicator at 170g per cubicle per application.
- Dust the back third of cubicles a minimum of once daily.
- Dust calf houses, calving boxes and sheep sheds.
- Prior to bedding, dust calf, sheep and poultry pens.
- Use only recommended rate.
- Read instructions prior to use.
How it Works
A HIGHLY ABSORBENT, REGISTERED DISINFECTANT
Where to Buy
Available from co-ops and
agri merchants nationwide.
Colm Dempsey, our agri advisor, can advise on your specific needs or provide details of stockists in your area. Simply call Colm on +353 87 2685700 or +353 59 9131811. Alternatively enter your query below and Colm will be in touch soon.
Pat is milking 70 spring calving cows on the Kerry/Limerick border, supplying Fealesbridge Co-op. Calving starts on the 1st of February and the cows are dried off mid - to late November.
“I started using White Rhino Hydrated Lime 8 years ago. Due to the wet nature of some of my land cows can be housed until the end of April so it is essential that calved cows indoors are as clean as possible. Good cubicle hygiene is very important. I found the product dramatically reduced my SCC and I had no mastitis last year. I’d recommend White Rhino to any farmer as it’s a great labour saver, cheap and effective.”